Sentinel Management System
Requires K9 Interface Board (Dogs)
The host unit (Sentinel) is networked together with CAT5 cable to the sub units (Dogs) which are installed inside of the individual machines.
One Sentinel System can manage up to 247 machines.
- Manage up to 247 machines in a location
- Protects against cheating devices and fraudulent signals
- Use one centralized printer for all networked machines
- Send credits remotely to each individual machine
- Will work with Bill Acceptors but can eliminate the need for them
- Printed daily reports and accumulated reports from last collection
- Print total book keeping and daily’s from each machine
- Remote access accounting via smart phone app
- 4.5" High -- 11.5" Wide -- 8.5" Deep
- Includes power cable and printer cable